Friday, December 13, 2013

Smoking Again, and no this is not Colorado

  Sometimes only a cigar will do.   I suggest these;

   They are less a cigar and more an air freshener you can light up.  If it was a cologne it would put that crap from Calvin and Hobbs out of business.  (Calvin somebody, you know who I mean)



  Here are some screen shots of the one part female trooper.  Look similar, right?  One is from the outside of the model and one is from the inside. Or one is from the front and one is from the back.  I have been trying to develop a system to do this for a long time.  It has been a like a 20 sided Rubiks cube while blindfolded and wearing boxing gloves.

  But it is done.

  After some talks with a few friends, I am devoting 2014 to only working on models for Proxie.  I got a couple of widget orders to work for the rest of this year, but it is time to see if this thing can fly on its own.  With any luck I will be getting some people who I can swear to secrecy and train in the methods and we can crank these things out.

  This means from start to finish every aspect of creating and producing models can be done in house.  Very few people operate this way, and I have been lectured about how stupid I am more times than I can count. 

  By this time next year you will actually have in your hands Proxie models. Hopefully several choices too.   I am now trying to figure out a way to make them luckier than other models.  So they roll better in combat and rarely fail morale checks. Few companies bother to add this feature, and I have suffered with unlucky models for far too long.   More on that later.

  Just wanted to share this.

  It also gives me another chance to wish everyone a Happy Holiday Season.   Don't worry about the calories, we can all start exercising next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment