Tuesday, May 1, 2012

New things in town- but not all in store.

  Ok, I got a shipment of things I think are neat, which is lots of stuff for the battle table. I always wanted my city-fight terrain to have some wrecked cars and stuff, and now I have them.

 
There are some nice 1/43 police cars in the store for $5.  They look good next to 28mm minis and might be useful when re-enacting an occupy Wall Street skirmish game.  These made it to the store. I will explain fully at the end.....

    This is a diorama in 1/43 scale. It has a lot of useful bits as well as a cool looking police car. A 1/43 scale person looks a bit taller but the building front and other parts are useful. I have 8 of these to sell and can not get any more, so when they are gone they are gone. $19 is not bad for a pile of bits. Of course the Steel Legion guys are not included, just wanted to show scale.


 I picked up a few more things too. Peculiar things. Like these cool fire/rescue vehicles.


  These will look great battered and smashed up as wreckage on a city battlefield of the near or far future. They have a "grimdark" look to me.

  And what is more grim than this beast.
  I am re-painting one now and this really will look the part in a smashed up gothic city.
 And last I go this little vehicle.
  It was kind of simply me going through and picking a few items to put out there and see what might be interesting to folks.  I even picked up a few of these things because they are cool bits.

  So, now I have to put them all in the store. But the store will not let me. I have an e-commerce starter package and have been bumping against the maximum amount of stuff I can offer for some time. Something old has to go so something new can be offered.  I made room for the robo-cop and police cars. The rest are going to have to go on e-bay until I decide if it is worthwhile to upgrade to a much more costly store front or maybe find a new host that is cheaper. There are a lot of costs to running a webstore and it really adds up when you are only selling small amounts of stuff.

  For now if you happen to see something in this list you want send me an e-mail. I will be listing some on e-bay too.
  One of the reasons i have this stuff is because of my increasing interest in slot cars and wanting to work on some stuff towards that hobby.
  So, I got to open lots of neat things today and I hope you got to get some ideas for your gaming table.

2 comments:

  1. link to ebay? To your auctions that is...

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.ebay.com/sch/ken_of_york/m.html?item=290617633987&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649&_trksid=p4340.l2562

    ReplyDelete