Thursday, September 15, 2011

Still plugging away.........

  Hello again. Above is the new logo for Proxie Models. My son did some work in photo shop for me. I have been quite busy doing the little things I tend to neglect. I am getting some foldover cards printed up to attach to the product bags. I am also finally getting some business cards printed so I can put them in the packages I send out. I was trying to figure out what to list as my "title" and settled on tinker.  Based on these definitions;
1. To make unskilled or experimental efforts at repair; fiddle.
2. To manipulate unskillfully or experimentally.
3. One who enjoys experimenting with and repairing machine parts.
4. A clumsy repairer or worker; a meddler.

  Speaking of which, yes both the large and small CNC machines broke again! One even had an electrical fire and billowed out smoke.  Luckily I am already on blood pressure pills and the people who sold them to me both live too far away to prevent me from loading the machines on the back of the truck and backing it through their window.  Got them fixed again and going to work.
Speaking of which;
  Here are some new 15mm scale guns available in the store. I have not made any trolls yet. Sadly, he turned out to be really fat. I do not even know if nitrogen can fill that belly up.  I got to finish that out and give it a try soon.
  In other news, I got a lot of good ideas from people for making stuff. I have a 6mm scale building on the works and a 6mm tank unit.  I have been negotiating with a couple of guys to perhaps do a bit of design work in exchange for a royalty.  Looking forward to seeing what they make.
   And finally, this flood was the last I saw of my fish. After battling all summer to keep them alive,  the ungrateful little traitors jumped at the first chance to go AWOL. Not only that, the little gnome in the picture went with them. This photo was taken at the high water mark in the morning. The water receded quite a bit before I went to bed. When I got up he was gone. But you can see from the pic he was not even in the water. Either the water re-flooded and then went back down while I was sleeping, or that little guy is just as treacherous as the fish. He was most likely the ring leader. 

Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

  1. You know if you keep making this shit I have to keep buying it!!!!!!!

    Cool stuff,
    Noel

    ReplyDelete